We are transforming how software is created, enabling development teams to build, inspect and error-proof quality software with considerably less downtime.
We have a global team of 450+ people all over the world. We have 2 offices in Estonia: in Tartu and Tallinn.
Work and practice offers
Welcome to Starfleet Academy, geeky traveler. Let us help you guide your career to a future that is better than the Jetsons. Because you will be the one coding it.
Let us know you are out there by sending us an e-mail with your resume and brief description why you would like to join us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why should a student come to practice or work at your company?
Mixing studies with meaningful hands-on work at an international company — we wish we had this option ourselves when we were young pups. Because, seriously, our work/study technique is unbeatable:
– Flexible schedule, part-time workload.
– Financial security — bills paid, food on the table, money left over for fun.
– Develop your programming chops in the real world, with the smartest mentors around.
– Tap into the worldwide Java community. (Having our products used by developers and ops teams in 80+ countries really opens doors!)
– Cool office with friendly people who inspire and raise your game.