Main area: ENERGY
Other areas: Infotechnology, Chemistry / Materials Science, Economy, Mechanics
• Beneficial for the customer
• Growing value
• Complex things made simple
• Safety above all
• It depends on me
All our energy for the benefit of people!
• We have almost 200 interns every year
• On average, every 10th new employee has previously been our trainee
• More than 80 years of experience in Estonia
• One of the biggest employers in Estonia – over 5500 energy heroes
• Five markets - Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Finland
Job and internship opportunities
We also welcome foreign students for internships.
We have vacancies in the fields of engineering and technology, IT, finance and analytics as well as in support services. We invite you to follow internship opportunities on our website energia.ee/praktika. We recommend following job vacancies at energia.ee/tule.
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
At Eesti Energia you can do meaningful work in a field that has a great impact. We entrust you with value-creating tasks and support you in achieving results. During your internship, you will have a supervisor as well as a friendly and professional team, who will share their knowledge and introduce professional perspectives. You have the opportunity to take part in activities with other interns and create a contact network. If the internship is participatory, we will pay your contribution according to agreement.