Maru Betoonitööd OÜ
Main field: CONSTRUCTION
- We are dedicated to satisfying the needs of our clients
- We are aimed at cooperation, synergy and explicit agreements
- We plan our operations and measure efficiency
- We value our time and skills as well as those of others
- We focus on the agreed priorities
- We are ambitious in coming up with new (business) opportunities and technical solutions
- We take initiative and offer encouragement through personal role models
- We constantly educate ourselves and share our experiences within the organisation
- We recognise achievements and celebrate victories
- We adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- We are aware of our operational risks as well as those of our clients and we take appropriate measures
- We do not compromise when it comes to safe construction solutions
- We prevent and notice dangers and share occupational safety information with all parties
- We are environment-friendly and economical
- We support balance between one’s professional and private life
- We keep our promises and take responsibility for our actions
- We create reliable relationships in all stages of the design and construction process
- Together we accomplish more by acting as a team
- We show respect and expect the same in return
We help to make dreams into reality, shaping imaginations. Our activities are based on a client-oriented approach delivering reliable solutions with high-quality execution.
Job and internship opportunities
We also welcome foreign students for internships.
We offer interns various opportunities to familiarize themselves with the specialties of working with concrete. A good intern should take initiative and be curious and cheerful. If the intern does the work with enthusiasm and according to expectations then there are also great possibilities for a future job offer. If suitable, all trainees will stay in Maru. Additional information: https://mbt.ee/karjaar/
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
At MARU, you have the opportunity to grow together with one of the largest construction industry groups in Estonia, the activities of which include, in addition to design and general construction contracting, the sale of PVC halls, concrete work, the production of container solutions and metal structures, and assembly work. We work to provide the best comprehensive solution. At MARU you are awaited by a professional and progressive team with a positive attitude to life who support each other and are characterized by common values.