Main field: Wood industry
Other areas: Chemistry / Materials Science, Economy, Mechanics
* Forward-looking - we are pioneers, we anticipate changes and reshape practices;
* Smart solutions - we create innovative products that create trust and exceed expectations;
* Better environment - we believe in the beauty of real wood, reduce our ecological footprint and promote a sustainable way of life;
* Human connection - we are bold, self-confident, honest and sincere when communicating with our customers and employees.
Our goal is to expand the possibilities of using wood and to be the leading provider of heat-treated wood products in the world
Our goal is to promote the use of wood as the best and most environmentally friendly building material in an innovative way and by valuing wood. We create inspiring and functional wooden solutions for forward-looking customers who value long-term positive environmental impact.
Job and internship opportunities
We are looking for interns in the company who study in the fields of wood technology, production, or material science, and who have good analytical skills. The content of the internship would be assisting managers (department-technical managers, foremen), analyzing the efficiency of the production process, discovering technology hubs, evaluating human performance. (Monitoring, measuring, filming, describing, analyzing)
Thermory production units are located in Harju County, Tartu County and Finland in Estonia. In addition, the company owns sawmills in Estonia and Latvia and a subsidiary in the USA and Germany. Thermory employs a total of nearly 600 people, Estonian companies ~ 400. Thermory's goal in 2023 is to expand even further in the existing export markets.
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
• Thermory is a developing, growing and environmentally aware company;
• Our company is a great place to build your career;
• We have experienced practice supervisors;
• We employ young, dedicated managers who are specialists in their field;
• We care about our employees;
• We have great joint events!