Main area: INFOTECHNOLOGY
Other areas: Fintech
Trust – Build trust in every relationship;
Empowerment – Empower those around us;
Integrity – Lead with Integrity;
Continuous improvement – Be in a continuous improvement mode;
Professionalism – Conduct in a professional manner
A world where technology never gets in the way of financial innovation and growth.
To equip financial institutions with our time-resilient banking system that empowers them to innovate freely and serve their customers with confidence.
Job and internship opportunities
We also welcome foreign students for internships.
This summer we offer two internship positions for Junior Software Engineer positions at Tuum. We offer those positions for students who have a Bachelor's degree or have already completed at least their second year in the University. We offer internship for a two-month period, which takes place between 01.06.2023-31.08.2023 At the end of the internship there will be a valuation and if possible the Intern is offered an opportunity for a permanent employment relationship.
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
- We have an ambitious and supportive team
- Continuous development and transparent communication are important for all of us
- Opportunity to learn from experts
- Awesome office in the heart of Tallinn - Skyon building
- Paid internship - 800 euros / gross (full time)
- With very good performance, the opportunity of a permanent position
- Fun colleagues and useful contacts for life