Main field: REAL ESTATE
We value initiative, long-term working relationships and mutual loyalty. Our work culture is friendly and supportive, and the work environment is pleasant and cheerful. We are looking for people in our team who are dedicated to real estate work and professional customer service. We value the existence of professional certificates, organize trainings and traditional and non-traditional company events. We are active in developing partnerships and networks. We have good relationships with key players in the real estate industry. We are constantly striving for innovation and improvement, we are constantly being driven by continuous development and growth.
Through the appreciation of innovations and learning culture and the first-class quality of the service we offer, we are a leading company operating in the real estate sector, which directs and shapes the development of the real estate market.
Job and internship opportunities
We offer work to a real estate assessor, whose task is to assess the values of the assets. Working as an assessor requires at least a secondary education and preferably higher education in economics, law or construction. The agency requires a professional real estate assessor certificate, which can be done after a few months of practice. The work schedule is flexible and many of today's professional real estate assessors have started their careers at the same time as their studies.
Broker / Consultant:
Want to be more than the word "broker" represents in the real estate market today? Become a broker / consultant to the Domus Real Estate team! Whether you join Domus' private or commercial real estate department, you are not a broker, you are the most reliable real estate consultant in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Viljandi, Saaremaa or Narva. We have offices all over Estonia!
Project manager or designer (legalization department):
We expect project managers and designers to work or practice in the Legalization Department. Coming to practice, young and enthusiastic project managers and designers can take their first steps in designing new developments as well as in managing the process and legalizing the previous housing stock. As a project manager or designer, you can work in a united and dedicated team, where you value both working together and spending time together outside of work - we have a lot of intense joint events that strengthen the team spirit and speed up the induction process. Of course, you get a motivating salary for your work, and we are also flexible in terms of the working environment and workload.
Broker / Consultant: https://www.cvkeskus.ee/kinnisvaramaaklerkonsultant-tule-toole-voi-praktikale-eestis-domus-kinnisvara-vahendus-ou-763566?w=1
If you are interested, please write us firstname.lastname@example.org
Domus Kinnisvara is one of the largest and most reliable real estate agencies in Estonia. We have 100 employees and 6 offices all over Estonia - in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Viljandi, Saaremaa and Narva. We are a full-service real estate company, and in addition to brokering private and commercial real estate, we also deal with real estate appraisal, legalization and use permits, and real estate development.
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
• Comprehensive induction program and personal mentor during the training period.
• We provide the tools and opportunities to succeed in the real estate landscape.
• The decision to join our team can be life-changing, as it can be the start of an enviable real estate career that goes hand in hand with excellent earning potential, useful contacts, exciting deals and personal development.
• Our teammates help you adjust quickly and are supportive.
• We value working together as well as spending time together outside of work - we have many intense joint events that strengthen team spirit and speed up the induction process.
• We are one of the largest and most reliable real estate agencies in Estonia.
• Awesome new office in the heart of Tallinn. (But we are also waiting for work / practice in our other offices all over Estonia).