Main area: INFOTECHNOLOGY
The most important thing about Scoro is our unique company culture, which is based on five key pillars – concepts which are important to us and shape the way we work.
We are reasonable
We appreciate people who are pragmatic and easy to work with. There’s no fun in working to unrealistic deadlines or unclear expectations, so we don’t do those things. Instead, we prefer a practical, grounded approach.
We are structured
Time is the most valuable asset we have. Investing in structure helps us use it well. Whatever our specialty, we’re always detail oriented people who appreciate productivity and professionalism.
We are a team
We may be able to achieve a lot as individuals, but we can accomplish much more when we work together. That’s why we value collaboration and team players – because whether we’re planning or partying, it’s always a group effort.
We are innovative
We have global ambitions about improving the way businesses work. We’re driven to make a difference, and we don’t limit ourselves to doing it the way others do – not when we can create new standards ourselves!
We are high-performing
We run by the highest possible standards in everything we do. We’re obsessive about quality, we lead by example and we almost never settle for “good enough”.
Bring structure to the way you work.
Scoro is the most comprehensive end-to-end work management software for creative and professional services. Thousands of global businesses use Scoro to streamline work processes and eliminate routine tasks, thereby ensuring business runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible – from sales through to billing.
Job and internship opportunities
Our team is constantly growing and we're always on the lookout for great talent, be it in software development, marketing, sales, or something completely unconventional.
Learn more here - https://www.scoro.com/careers/
If you don't find the right position, you can still apply by submitting an open application in the end of the same webpage.
Founded in 2013 by Fred Krieger, Scoro is headquartered in London, with additional offices in Tallinn and New York. Today, we have 125 Scorers (50% girls - 50% boys), while the average age is between 25-34 years.
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
Joining Scoro will bring you:
- a chance to do impactful work for an industry-leading product and to experience the excitement and challenges of a fast-growing tech company
- an international team of motivated, supportive and reasonable Scores to work with
- a unique company culture that is built on trust, common sense and a dose of laughter
- a mentor and lots of useful trainings that will help you improve your knowledge and skills
- a possibility to grow into other roles as we scale depending on the interest of the person
- flexibility in how, when and where you work as we trust that you choose the best and most efficient way for your work-life blend
- a cozy working space in Tallinn with a selection of drinks and snacks, and of course – great team events and trainings
- well-being perks, mental health services, and additional vacation days after the probation period
- individual budget for purchasing books or participating in online courses