Main area: INFOTECHNOLOGY
Our goal is to create responsible technology that makes the world a better place. Tietoevry's mission is to build an information society.
Job and internship opportunities
We employ 24,000 experts in more than 90 countries. Our specialists are competent in design, analysis and development of business processes, the construction, integration and implementation of software systems as well as the management and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
We are looking for various experts to join our team. It doesn't matter if you are a developer, strategist, analyst or just an IT enthusiast - if you can think innovatively and want to learn, feel free to get on board!
Check out our work and internship opportunities:
Why should students come to your company for an internship or work?
If you actively use e-services, you have most likely come across some IT solutions created by Tietoevry. With us, you will find a place for yourself among awesome colleagues, with whom you can shape the digital future of the whole world. This, of course, with a generous benefits package and a fresh office.
Your nationality or background is not important to us, we welcome you as you are. If you feel that our values also speak to you, contact us!
7 reasons to work at Tietoevry
- Our values and work culture are based on mutual respect, care, valuing people and continuous development.
- We encourage you to adopt the latest technologies and focus on creating value and quality for our customers.
- We have international cooperation experience in joint projects of the Baltic countries and we work together with IT specialists in different countries around the world every day.
- We consider it important to have a comfortable and flexible working environment. Although we have recognized and supported remote work opportunities for decades, we have also created all modern comforts in Tietoevry's Tallinn office.
- We care about the health of our employees and offer various health services; we support sports and a healthy and versatile diet; we offer additional vacation days according to the time worked and allowances related to various holidays. If you are sick, rest is the key to recovery - for this reason, we have been providing 100 percent compensation for the first days of illness for decades.
- Our business activities are based on environmentally sustainable principles and we carefully measure the company's ecological footprint. For example, nearly 800 households in Espoo are heated with the heat released from the Finnish server center. As a confirmation of our green thinking, Tietoevry has been granted the ISO 14001 certificate and the bronze level of the VEF index label.
- In Estonia, we were the first IT company to be recognized with the diversity label. We consider people's competence and personal characteristics to be important, not external indicators. The collective is international, and by 2030 we want to achieve a state where half of the company's employees are women.